On September 5, 2017, President Trump directed the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to phase out and eventually end Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) over two and half years.
On January 13, 2018, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) announced it would resume accepting and processing DACA renewals immediately in response to a federal court order.
As of this time, USCIS is no longer accepting any initial DACA requests and only accepting DACA renewal applications.
FREE DACA RENEWALS
FREE application assistance from immigration attorneys and DOJ accredited representatives.
If eligible, your $495 renewal fee may be covered by a CDSS grant for low-income individuals and full-time students.
For appointments, please call: (858) 637-3365 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
RENOVACIONES DE DACA GRATIS
Obtengan ayuda con su aplicación, GRATIS, con la ayuda de abogados y especialistas en immigración acreditados.
Puede calificar para una excepción de tarifas basado en sus ingresos o si está una estudiante.
Para citas, por favor, póngase en contacto con (858) 637-3365 or email@example.com.
For more information, please contact the Immigration line at (858) 637-3365 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those who already hold DACA:
- DHS will not terminate the grants of previously issued deferred action or revoke work authorization solely based on today’s announcement
- DHS will not approve any new Form I-131, Advance Parole applications
- DHS will administratively close all pending Form I-131 applications and will refund associated fees
- Previously issued and valid Advance Parole, travel authorization will generally be honored
This community advisory lays out what this means for DACA recipients, those with pending applications, and more.
English - https://www.ilrc.org/sites/default/files/resources/community_advisory_-_end_of_dacav2.pdf
If you are interested in having the Immigration Services staff conduct a community presentation regarding Administrative Relief programs at your organization, please contact Rebecca Odelson at RebeccaO@jfssd.org or (858) 637-3024.
BEWARE OF FRAUD
- Only attorneys or Department of Justice Accredited Representatives are authorized for file immigration applications. Beware of notarios or other individuals claiming they can file these applications.
Back to Top>>
JOAN & IRWIN JACOBS CAMPUS
Community Services Building
8788 Balboa Avenue
San Diego, CA 92123
Send an email>>
All communication is strictly confidential.